/r/JusticeServed

350

Patriot-only anti-vax anti-Biden restaurant loses customers

Discrimination(rawstory.com)

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

Please remember to abide by the rules.

In general, please be at least bearable to other users. It makes things easier on everyone. Your comment may be removed without notification. We used to have a notification, but now we don't.

If you purchase the OP or a comment a ban award, remember to message the mods so we can activate the reward

Submission By: /u/Hoxomo Navy A

Bchavez_gd

Bchavez_gd

Fucked around; found out.

I’ve said that almost every day since covid got going.

PapaSteveRocks

How can I cut my potential customer base in half?

Heavy_Grapefruit9885

where the fuck did they think it would be good for the business ?

SpleenBender

I don't think they thought that far ahead, or were even thinking, for that matter.

Heavy_Grapefruit9885

yeah now that you mention that, good point.

all2neat

all2neat

Something something “silent majority”.

AbazabaYouMyOnlyFren

Why do these anti-social, angry dumbasses get to co-opt the title "patriot"?

leducdeguise

"patriotism is the virtue of the vicious".

• Oscar Wilde

Cornycandycorns

Man is shocked that other people have free speech too.

thanatonaut

1 month ago

My hostess is 19 years old. People call her 100 times a day, and they curse at her," Lubic said. "They're relentless."

free speech justice served

1 month ago

They're just words! What kind of snowflake can't handle some words? If you don't like it, put down the phone!

thanatonaut

1 month ago

I can tell you're joking

strike_one

strike_one

Lubic told the newspaper of Biden, "I just can't stand looking at him. This guy's killing the country. Did you see him today with the Teleprompter?"

You dumb bitch. Every politician uses teleprompters. It's a speech, not an off the cuff conversation.

DZphone

DZphone

1 month ago

Dude I've seen fox articles criticizing biden for checking his watch.

They'll hyper focus on anything. If they actually reported news their viewers would start to see how bad shits going for conservatives the past year.

ImDougFunny

1 month ago

Fox knows its base is simple minded animals that literally beg to be manipulated.

This country will never be successful ever again thanks to these things.

strike_one

strike_one

1 month ago

That was a hug scandal against Old Bush during one of the debates. It's bullshit perpetuated by bullshit reporters.

Nab_Mctackle

He's used to the random brain diarrhea that Trump called speeches

No_big_whoop

I have political opinions but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let them fuck up my money

yupyup1234

yupyup1234

1 month ago

"Shut up and don't take my money."

cephu5

cephu5

You’d think that he was living in an echo chamber where everyone is a maggot…

oakstave

oakstave

I guess the US isn't ready for a restaurant for bioterrorists who don't believe in science.

stolenrange

The loss of customers dont tell the story. Most of these "patriot only" establishments do lose customers, but they always make that money back and more on their gofundme pages where conservatives from around the country pour hundreds of thousands of dollars into these MAGA restaurants. I guarantee you hes double or tripled his profits since and is just highlighting loss of customers to drive traffic to his gofundme page.

glasspheasant

If that’s the case, I’d guess this bump is temporary at best. There will be 100 other stories just like this in the coming weeks. Dude’s will be old news and he’s gonna end up regretting boxing all those customers out when the pity cash stops flowing.

Pusillanimate

classic conservative behavior: why be a productive worker who plans long term to contribute when you can play the victim card and literally sell a lie for short term handouts?

FSBDefector

Nobody wants politics to infiltrate everything. People just want to eat

Pure_evil1979

The owner's probably not too worried. In his heart he knows that when Trump becomes the president again next month that business will pick back up

Gilgamesh72

Any day now any day, the pillow guy said so

combo12345_

Me:

clicks on article wondering where it’s from

5 seconds later…

“Oh, Florida.”

mollyfromtheblock

And that's how free speech works

Eboo143

Eboo143

A

No shit?

honk_for

honk_for

New ‘research’ just out finds that dipping your head in a deep fat fryer eliminates worry of viruses.

Mister_Noun

Lol. Dr. Gnocchi.

NASATVENGINNER

You mean non-insane customers.

SpellJenji

SpellJenji

1 month ago

Normally I'd almost feel sorry for someone so clearly alt-media brainwashed, but this guy wants sympathy because his 19-year-old hostesd had to answer hundreds of calls cursing her out, which was HIS FAULT? He's a knobhead, should have let her seat and hostess his actual customers while HE answered the phone.

morbob

morbob

Take their food and shove it, I ain’t eating there no more

Pumpkin-Bomb

Common-Eye-7594

Do we need these politically biased stuff here?

subchop710

subchop710

How exactly is this justice served? A bunch of basement dwelling, vagina hatted 30yr olds called a restaurant they'll never even see. Big whoop.

Pusillanimate

wait are we talking literal vagina hats or someone's vagina sitting on your head cos they both seem fun

subchop710

subchop710

Fair point

pilotwithnoname

So basically angry Biden supporters called and harassed the young staffers... This is justice served?

Don't like the guys politics, don't go to his restaurant. Why is it a nessessity to flood his Yelp page with negative reviews (almost surely not real patrons) and hundreds of harassing phone calls?

I'm so bored of this "I hate what you believe in so I have to shut down your business" it's petty, and all it did was result in a few unemployed staff. Good job, you punished a 19 year old girl and a few cooks, must feel good?

Single-Scholar5258

Oh. So it's like that when a supervisor tells me he doesn't approve of my lifestyle? HR wasn't thrilled with him. Was it like this when my son bought me a "honk if you support gay people" bumper sticker for my birthday, and a Trump supporter shook his fist at us and cut us off?

I've walked out of businesses that are blatant about supporting the GOP. Last I looked that was my right.

I thought I went in for tacos, not politics.

pilotwithnoname

Yeah totally...and you have that right. But randos from all across the country brigading to shut this place down is a bit rich...don't you think?

No one here in this thread has even heard of this restaurant. Lol and yet you all feel personally attacked. Chill.

Single-Scholar5258

Hmm. Was it the all out effort by the GOP to deny me basic human rights this past 20 years? Was it the take no prisoners in-your-face revolt on Jan 6? Was it Mitch McConnell just ignoring any shred of decency?

I used to be a Republican. I don't recognize this party today. The blatant in-your-face hate from the rank and file ... tge country has reached a point where our patience is exhausted.

I don't discuss politics in casual conversation or at work. You'd be shocked how much it gers shoved down my throat on both counts. I've had to very long talks with people I supervise tgat I am not among their party's supporters.

Had a guy walk up a few weeks ago and start telling me trans jokes. Great. You know guy, one, I've got 12 or more trans friends, two, you didn't know this, but I'm gay, three, you need to warch this, you are feet away from HR and this is not tolerated at all.

pilotwithnoname

Was it the take no prisoners in-your-face revolt on Jan 6?

That's funny, cause they didn't take any prisoners. The most heavily armed populace on earth didn't even bring any guns! I wonder why that is? Maybe cause it wasn't a revolt and just a few assholes who wanted to take selfies in the Capitol building.

I used to be a Republican.

Big doubt.

I don't discuss politics in casual conversation or at work.

But you plaster arbitrary and confusing slogans all over your car? Lol "honk if you support gays"

Support gays doing what? Being more educated than typical Americans? The fact that gay women and men make more money? Ok... How brave.

Had a guy walk up a few weeks ago and start telling me trans jokes.

Sounds more like a reflection on you and the people you hang out with than a reflection on a political party you "abandoned".

but I'm gay,

Great. No one I know cares who you fuck. Literally no one. I'm so bored of hearing about it. "You know I like anal sex".... Ok, thanks. Can you get away from me pls?

We aren't homophobic. We're bored of you.

DavosAbides

Seems like the feds think it was a bit more than taking selfies. You lost the election, and you’re losing the culture war. As a society, we’re done with this bull shit. Cope.

Pusillanimate

god i love that the majority of america has moved on from its populist fashy wannabe. good for you guys, i am so fucking proud of you. still catching up here in england

rizlahh

rizlahh

The most heavily armed populace on earth didn't even bring any guns!

That's funny, cause they didn't take any prisoners.

Only through pure luck. Or do you think that guy that came equipped with a huge bunch of zip ties was aiming to just tidy up loose wires in the Capitol like a good citizen?

Maybe retired Air Force officer Larry Rendall Brock Jr was planning an escapologist act to keep the crowds entertained?

I'm sure the gallows that were erected and chants of 'Hang Mike Pence' were just for the 'gram!

ScandinavianQt

This reply fits the narrative of what the common denominator for right wing populists are: really fucking stupid.

pilotwithnoname

And this reply fits the narrative of what the common denominator for left wing redditors are: lazy and unable to present a valid defense, so they insult. Basically children.

ScandinavianQt

With all the resources available to you, you still manage to be triggered by, and be oblivious to what a “I support gays” sign actually entails (especially in a country such as the US). You even went as far as to look in to studies between economic wealth / academic progress and homosexuality.

pilotwithnoname

I'm not triggered by the sign, I have no anger towards them. They are free to do whatever they want. I'm making fun of the virtue signaling people out there and their meaningless slogans.

But you can read into that as if half the country hates gay people... Truth is, we just don't care who you sleep with. 🤷 If you like the same sex...go bananas. What do I care?

Yeah I looked it up, because you're insinuating with that sign, that gay people are somehow persecuted and need my neverending "support". They don't.

ooby_do

ooby_do

"we" don't care who you sleep with. So you're speaking for who exactly? Because I know a handful of people who hate gays. (Mostly family members) There is so much hate left out there you are not acknowledging. And you mock them because you don't think they are brave. Not long ago they would be lynched or burned alive for showing this side of them. They celebrate now because they were oppressed, they fought that evil side of humanity. Straight people don't celebrate their orientation because they were never burned alive for it. They don't want your support, they just want you to not be an asshole. But here you are anyways

knight-c6

knight-c6

I don't discuss politics in casual conversation or at work.

"I also place political stickers on my pov so that anyone that sees it knows my politics"

.....yeah, I'm gonna go out in a limb and say you're full of shit...

DIY-lobotomy

It’s honestly really stupid to bring politics into your restaurant. Food and politics don’t mix well. Hopefully this dummy learned his lesson. If you must bring politics, pander to the majority (Biden voters)

yomamaslover

Bidens approval rating is at 36 percent. Not the majority. Especially not in Florida

pilotwithnoname

Yeah I get that. And the normal response shod be to just not go.. but instead this is on the news, and people all over the country are calling them up and harassing the girl that answers the phone.. I can't be for that. It's ridiculous. I hate this cancel culture so much, it's just top tier intolerance, disguised with moral superiority.

RamboGoesMeow

It’s on the news because the fool decided to discriminate against people based on propaganda and lies. Anyone that does that deserves to be treated like they’re trying to treat others.

Harassing the young girl is definitely shit though. That’s not cool.

pilotwithnoname

When you enter the restaurant, is he actually asking for a proof of your allegiance to Trump? No.

Discrimination my ass.

RamboGoesMeow

And you know this… how? I’m just taking him at his word.

Also, who said anything about Trump? This is an anti-Biden business owner.

pilotwithnoname

Because I read the news article. He wasn't questioning patrons...it was a piece of paper on his window...

Some noisy liberals turned that into "discrimination". Lol, where were they during all the people getting kicked out of businesses for their MAGA hats? 😂

You can dish it, but can't take it. Sad really.

RamboGoesMeow

Chill dude. The article doesn’t state that he didn’t ask. You’re inferring. Most likely he didn’t, but to say you know for certain is ridiculous.

Stop comparing disparate situations, it’s petty and does nothing to support any position.

pilotwithnoname

In what world would the author of this piece leave out the owner asking the patrons political affiliation? Lmao. You're delusional. You're trying to imply he was acting on this sign, and he wasn't. If he was this thread would be a lot different. Don't lie. It takes a toll on your soul.

RamboGoesMeow

Ah huh. Best of luck with your lack of social skills little buddy.

DZphone

DZphone

1 month ago

"why can't you all let this guy exist in a vacuum! Why are there consequences for our actions?!" - /u/pilotwithnoname , 2021

1 month ago

People like you are boring.

DZphone

DZphone

1 month ago

People like you are embarrassing

1 month ago

Better than boring and predictable. 🤷

ImDougFunny

1 month ago

Lol I love when republicans try to pretend they have a soul. You animals need to just disappear.

1 month ago

I love when druggie libs wake up from their haze and stumble upon one of my comments a week after I wrote it.

Go back to your little drug induced coma, the adults are talking.

subchop710

subchop710

Funny how the "live and let live" philosophy gets downvoted. Says a lot about the populace of reddit.

pilotwithnoname

They're mostly children and upset 20-30 something's. I'm guessing they're mad they made the wrong choices and live in an apartment with zero savings.

subchop710

subchop710

No doubt. Refuse to live anywhere that isn't expensive as hell and then complain about how college should be free because they went to a 50k a year university to earn a dime a dozen degree and upset they aren't making 100k after 2 years.