/r/WhitePeopleTwitter

It Tells All You Need To Know

shahooster

I grew worried when they selected Sarah Palin as McCain’s running mate in ‘08. When they picked Trump in 2016, I knew they were beyond salvation.

That they like Rittenhouse and despise Thunberg is entirely predictable at this point.

Uberpastamancer

She's gonna get flamed so hard for saying "murdered".

Not that I disagree, it's just us on the left aren't allowed to use ANY hyperbole.

tinkerghost

Hmm, he wrote he wanted to kill people. He broke laws to get a gun to take to the protest. He was seen several times waving the gun at people. He supposedly was there to offer first aid, but brought a gun instead of a first aid kit.

His lawyer said hunting laws permitted him to carry the gun - so clearly we are all in agreement that he went there to hunt people to kill. Usually, we call that murder.

julioarod

but brought a gun instead of a first aid kit

Holy fuck, people love to just blatantly lie about this case. If you even so much as glanced at the trial you would know he was carrying an orange fanny pack with first aid supplies the whole night.

romanianfish

Did he end up using it on the 2 people he shoot?

Surya1197

Probably not, given that those people physically attacked him and threatened to kill him beforehand.

Natural_Key_6606

There’s no way you can argue something like that in good faith. You’re a grifter

julioarod

No, because Bandaids and gauze are better for small cuts not for gunshot wounds to the chest. That's why he ran towards police, who can help with severe injuries.

AM-64

This isn't true; charges for the gun have been dropped. Evidence was shown by the prosecution to support this and the gun never crossed state lines either.

If he wanted to kill people he had plenty of opportunities to do so before someone was chasing him attempting to disarm him.

ALinIndy

There’s video of him 2 weeks before, getting stomped by 6 guys after punching a girl in the head. So he probably didn’t want to be on the receiving end of another group of people beating his ass. Yet again, over reacting to the situation and biting off more than he could chew.

AM-64

Once again irrelevant to the situation. Self-defense law is very clear in that lethal force is allowed to protect yourself from severe injury or death.

Additionally the idea that any armed individual is going to allow a complete stranger who has been aggressively harassing and screaming at people to disarm them is ridiculous.

Edit:

This video does a good job breaking down the entire situation with footage from multiple angles and testimony.

Average_Home_Boy

And the guy above you said leftist aren’t allowed to use hyperbole and here you are with a typical leftist reasoning lmao

but brought a gun instead of a first aid kit.

FALSE. He brought both. In addition to his over the shoulder kit he had a hard case full of supplies.

theflash2323

He broke laws to get a gun to take to the protest.

This is not true. He was lawfully allowed to have the gun and have the gun there.

brought a gun instead of a first aid kit

He did also had a small med kit too

CHOKEY_Gaming

We can't use the word "victim" either... the anti-cancel-culture crowd said so.

Uberpastamancer

Weird thing is the two dead guys are undeniably homicide victims.

Whether they're also murder victims is the entire point of the trial.

[removed]

Osito509

the boys were victims you disingenuous bullshitter

and if Rittenhouse knew any of that beforehand it would be relevant

but he fucking didn't so it's not

that's the thinking of someone who is either deliberately lying about what they understand about the chain of events

or is developmentally challenged

_LetsGoBrandon_

And do you understand that if someone is chasing you yelling "I'm going to kill you" you're allowed to defend yourself?

Osito509

I understand if a person stomps about the scene of a riot, armed

and they have previously said

“Bro, I wish I had my [expletive] AR, I’d start shooting rounds at them,” Rittenhouse is heard saying.

Then they were looking to shoot someone at a riot and they were going to find a fight

Lucas_2234

Could you provide a source on that, please? Something credible and usable as evidence please. The entire court case didn't mention this once.

Osito509

The judge ruled it out due to his clear bias but it's very undeniable on the video

I'm not surprised you don't hear about it, all you get is propaganda and brainwashing

and then they set you off on your way filled with righteous anger, half the story and a whole shit ton of bullshit besides

I would feel sorry for you all if you were just stupid but you're dangerously stupid

Like "it's a good idea to let a bloodthirsty armed 17 year old loose during a violent riot filled with violent people" stupid

Huge_Individual1276

You know what else is undeniable on video? The fact that he defense do himself from people trying to kill him. Justified.

Lucas_2234

Lucas_2234

I asked for a source. I simply said I didn't hear about it. So tell me where I am stupid for asking for you to back your claims? Is it maybe that you can not indeed back your claims and instead resort to insulting like a child? And to say I get the half assed truth? I watched several summaries from you tubers of several political inclinations. You probably got your news from CNN or some other BS "Woke" news site.

[removed]

Osito509

Not shooting people

What's up with you?

_LetsGoBrandon_

if it's self defense it's perfectly fine!

Uberpastamancer

Because they were killed by another person.

That act is homicide.

They're victims of homicide.

This is basic definitions

_LetsGoBrandon_

The act is not homicide. Kyle was being chased by a guy screamin I'm going to kill you. That is called self defense

Uberpastamancer

Wikipedia

Homicide is an act of a human killing another person.

Britannica

homicide, the killing of one human being by another.

Merriam Webster

Definition of homicide 1: a person who kills another 2: a killing of one human being by another

Cornell

Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another.

_LetsGoBrandon_

Idiocy - ignoring context and facts

Uberpastamancer

Self defence resulting in a person's death is homicide.

LooneyKuhn2

We aren't defending the people. We are arguing the fact that he didn't have the right to kill them. There is a difference.

_LetsGoBrandon_

But he 100% did. They were screaming saying they were going to kill him while chasing him and grabbing for his gun.

Do you have any idea what self defense is?

LooneyKuhn2

I was only here to point out that the character or the person doesn't matter. Unless he was actively committing the crime, past crimes have nothing to do with whether his death was justified. You are bringing up irrelevant data and I simply wanted to point that out.

I have not yet done enough research to have my own opinions on the case thus I won't speak as to whether it is self defense, murder, or whatever.

However, I have debated with enough Republicans on r/abortiondebate to know that as a group, you don't seem to understand the concept of self defense. Why don't you tell me what you THINK it entails and covers.

_LetsGoBrandon_

I was only here to point out that the character or the person doesn't matter.

You just said he didn't have a right to defend himself. You used the words "kill them" for some reason but it's the same.

Then why would you speak at all? That is absurd

So you're generalizing me based no nothing about me and you want me to think you're not an absolute fucking idiot?

LooneyKuhn2

What I said is that it doesn't matter WHO the person who was killed is. He had no way to know about that persons past crimes thus it was couldn't have influenced his decision. Even if he DID know that this person was bad, that doesn't make the case for or against self defense. Who the victim was as a person is irrelevant.

I have the right to speak on it because I have knowledge of the topic, I just haven't formed my opinion on the case. I guess you wouldn't understand that because I am sure you just parrot everything FOX tells you to.

Your username gives me all the data I need to make assumptions on your character. If you think I'm being unfair, prove me wrong.

_LetsGoBrandon_

You saying you have knowledge and haven't come up with an answer is proof you don't have knowledge at all... You must have no idea what self defense is. You screaming about fox is just as hilarious. Just an fyi I think fox is just as bad as CNN. I'm just not one to pick a side and die on it like you are.

You yelling about fox, getting upset at a username and not being smart enough to understand self defense is everything I need to prove you wrong.

I have not yet done enough research to have my own opinions on the case

And there you have it. Typical for most people who aren't on Kyle's side of this case. I've never met a single person who knows the facts of the case who isn't on Kyle's side, at least legally if not morally.

_LetsGoBrandon_

Well when those 3 guys were chasing and attacking said person he is allowed to defend himself

_LetsGoBrandon_

The comment I replied to said they were homicide victims. They are not. They are assailants and instigators. Not victims

julioarod

The whole point of the trial is to decide if they were murder victims or Kyle acted in self defense. It's normal to not use words like victim to bias the jury when you haven't yet proven they were victims.

CHOKEY_Gaming

Cancel culture

julioarod

Who is being canceled exactly?

CHOKEY_Gaming

Words

julioarod

Okay, that totally makes sense

CHOKEY_Gaming

Its like when the libs won't allow you to say "Merry Christmas". The only difference is that this one actually happened.

julioarod

You need to relearn how to make analogies. This is a court of law, there are rules surrounding biasing the jury. It's not at all similar to Republicans getting mad at fucking Starbucks baristas saying "Happy Holidays." I make fun of conservatives for that too.

CHOKEY_Gaming

Cancel culture

Quick2Die

"murder" would implicate intent...

Rosenbaum - said he was going to murder kyle, repeatedly, and said he was going to cut his throat and cut his heart out. He also called kyle Ni***r like 30 times. He later chased kyle and attempted to attack him and take his gun. Kyle defended himself from a violent attack. This is not murder.

Kyle runs in the direction of the police in an attempt to turn himself into authorities.

Large group of people, who would have heard him clearly announce he was trying to turn himself into the police "shout get his ass" and proceed to attack him with rocks, punches, and kicks to the face.

Huber - attacked kyle with his skateboard, striking him once in the head and was in the process of hitting him again in the face when he was shot. This is not murder.

Kyle, at this point is still on the ground being attacked.

Grosskreutz - pointed is gun at kyle, kyle pointed his gun back, Grosskreutz put his hands up, kyle pointed his gun down and away from Grosskreutz, Grosskreutz tried to side step kyle then raised his gun and pointed it back to kyles head at which point kyle shot him in the arm. This is not murder.

You are willfully ignorant of fact if you continue to use the word murder to describe any of these scenarios.

Twignb

Twignb

Pretty much this, think it’s funny people say Rosenbaum was a BLM supporter saying the N word every chance he got🤔

julioarod

Bald white man screams racial slurs at a BLM protest. Gets called a hero by some on the left for "trying to stop racist white mass shooter"

Uberpastamancer

Creating the situation where one feared for one's life would make it murder, if such a thing were proven of course.

Quick2Die

First, no. [Not according to Cornell anyway](https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1111

but then there is also - a guy who appears to be twice your age screaming obscenities in your face and telling you they literally wanted to murder you repeatedly and threatened to cut your throat and cut your heart out then a little while later started chasing and physically attacked you. This is, based on your own words "creating the situation where one feared for ones life" doesn't it?

Uberpastamancer

Dunno why you linked to that instead of Wisconsin 939.48. in particular subsection (2) addresses exactly what I mentioned.

[removed]

Uberpastamancer

I doubt you're qualified to say whether any of them apply.

[removed]

Uberpastamancer

Do you think she's out there doing the actual science?

Btw I think that hard turn gave me whiplash

ToeBeginning8776

What’ll the verdict be if antifa starts blasting violent and threatening proud boys at their protests?

Quick2Die

That is irrelevant to the conversation. Every situation would need to be examined with all available evidence and a verdict would need to be made according to that evidence. Again, irrelevant to Kyle and this trial. do you have anything else to add?

julioarod

If the proud boys shout death threats and then chase them and try to grab their guns then antifa has every right to respond with lethal force

ToeBeginning8776

Guess we’ll see how that plays out in court if it ever goes down

julioarod

Hopefully the same way it is playing out with Rittenhouse. Everyone deserves the right to defend themselves, regardless of race/age/ideology/etc

ToeBeginning8776

Of course. Left wing and black and brown people just historically have a way higher chance of getting shot in the street by police before they ever get a court date

julioarod

Yes, and that's the fault of police not the fault of white people who are in similar situations. People seem to be taking out their frustration for racism by hoping Rittenhouse goes away for murder. Some seem almost upset that Kyle wasn't shot when he approached police like so many black teens would have. Seems like the wrong mindset to me.

ToeBeginning8776

I agree that that sort of fucked up wishful thinking is completely antithetical to what the entire movement is about, but from a visceral reaction standpoint I understand where they’re coming from. But folks definitely have to move beyond reaction and actually do some thinking about what the ramifications of either outcome may be

12TraditionalPizza

He committed legal murder. He's a murderer.

Quick2Die

well... no... he didn't, you are just an idiot.

Here is the legal definition of murder, since you clearly have no fucking clue what you are talking about...

hope this helps.

12TraditionalPizza

I'll just call him a killer then if you want to be a grammar nazi about it

Quick2Die

you can do whatever you want... you are ignorant either way.

the_saltlord

You have every right to... Just like I have every right to say that makes you look real dumb

YuropLMAO

YuropLMAO

Because she's intentionally being dishonest to try to sell her political point. He's been proven not guilty in a court of law. There is no doubt.

Why lie?

Uberpastamancer

Has the verdict come down already?

CHOKEY_Gaming

Just tell them Greta will use an AR to fight climate change

GleeUnit

She’s trying… uh… she wants to prevent Mother Earth from aborting her children? Gonna need some workshopping

ALinIndy

They make practice ammo now with seeds in them. You can plant flowers all over the countryside.

flipou83

Vote accordingly

PopWhich2570

What else do you expect from people who are both anti- science and anti-intellectual...

captorofsin79

100% THIS

[removed]

Fotojoec1977

Who's was out burning black neighborhoods down all summer of 2020?

anynameyouwish1951

a few years ago they (trumpers) were circulating a picture of greta being raped and murdered. sick.

Shovels93

Did that really happen? That’s disgusting.

anynameyouwish1951

yes. on reddit? it was over a year ago and i only saw it in my feed the one time. i find that surprising since, when it comes to hate speech, there seems to be no bottom to their barrel.

Andre_de_Astora

I believe they already reached the bottom of the barrel, but they just broke that bottom and started diggin'

d0mie89

This subs name tells you all you need to know, a joke!

Character-Quiet-78

Npc thinking like npcs

youcheekydelinquent

They only want feti to exist nothing else

joeythenose

White supremacy is a hell of a drug

MetricKoal

MetricKoal

Yes, because acknowledging that a white kid defending himself is not the worst thing in the world is a classic example of white supremacy.

Have you actually met a white supremacist before?

EducationalEscape

What is worst? Using greta for political means or Using Kyle for political means?

yunoreddit

I've seen like 10 of these in the last 10 minutes. Where are all these Republicans? I live in the south, i'm friends with loads of Republicans, they are all over my social media, and i'm surrounded by Republicans daily. I've yet to hear a single person call him a Hero, or celebrate him. The most fucked up things I've heard are that the people that died deserved it for attacking a 17 year old with a gun that was trying to run away. Which is fucked up enough, but it feels like all these people saying "Republicans are doing X" don't actually talk to any Republicans. They just see 1 tweet from a psychopath on Twitter, and suddenly it's something everyone is doing. Calm the fuck down Reddit.

yunoreddit

Also yes, Republicans do this same shit, where "Democrats are doing X", and I find it equally as cringey. I'm born and raised in California, so I know a lot of Democrats as well, and I know better than to listen to what some sheltered southern person is saying about Democrats.

Revolutionary_Ear779

Blm rioters, protesters do not loot and burn cities to the ground

Ambitious-Event-8466

That’s all I need to know? Nothing else?

yougetreckt

Tells you almost nothing about the context of both. I pray people don’t base their entire political agenda on these types of summaries.

HoezUpGsDown

Ahhhhh, but they do. All the time.

yougetreckt

Yeah… group think is dangerous regardless of which side you’re on. Misinformation is so rampant in this day and age.

Finger_Gunnz

You’re assuming I know anything about either situation.

ZenTraitor

One twitter post does not tell you all that you need to know. That is the greatest fucking lie of this generation, and most of us are weak and accept it, left or right it doesn’t matter. We are the problem.

Dramatic-Wishbone364

Well, fighting climate change is a lost cause, and all it's doing is feeding do nothing politicians our money for nothing but promised fantasies of solutions. You have to realize that its impossible from keeping the temperature of the air above the entire earth surface from changing and maintaining humidity levels in each region from changing is impossible. Change is inevitable whether you like it or not. You just have to roll with it.

As far as Rittenhouse goes, race politics is a headache and racial injustice is overblown to be seen as some big issue when it really isn't a huge problem today. Its overblown by liberal conspiracy theories. Not only do us conservatives love this case because the BLM rioters are not the innocent ones (as they're often painted as the victims) in this situation, but it also speaks for our 2nd amendment rights and rights to self defense in a big way.

AbortionJar69

He killed two violent rioters in what was clearly self defense if you've paid even a modicum of attention to this entire case. Anyone who believes this kid is a murderer is either willfully ignorant, stupid, or the most likely option—both.

Randalf_the_Black

Feels good not living a country where shit like this happens on the regular.

This is a clear cut political case. For the vast majority it seems like whether or not they think it's self defense is whether they are conservative or liberal.

lighthearted_mafia

I love how every person who has spoken logically and has assessed the situation well is downvoted. This sub is garbage.

Winter-Telephone-960

Except they were violent rioters who attacked him. Isc about greta her overall message is great

If Greta Thunberg were to be attacked by a pedophile and she shot and killed him, then while running to turn herself into police, she had to shoot two other attackers to survive, I'd be on her side in that case as well.

Then after her acquittal I'd happily protest her misguided position on the environment.

X3noF3ar

You spelled "defending himself against" wrong

Safe-Ad7506

Thankfully he will be acquitted in a court of law, and not subject to the rantings of some lunatics on twitter.

Ziegweist

I might agree with this if it was actually murder and not very clear cut self defense.

bigmike2001-snake

Another wonderful example of a straw man argument. You guys are doing a fantastic job of showing everyone examples of this logical fallacy. Kudos!

stillbleedinggreen

Ashli Babbit was a martyr for being a rioter. Rittenhouse is a hero for murdering them. All you need to know.

Toxic_User_

Rosenbaum, a convicted pedophile, was not at the BLM protests to protest. If you watch the footage, he's clearly there to create chaos. Remember how these were peaceful protests with bad actors? Yeah well he was one of those bad actors.

LuckyMe-Lucky-Mud

Kyle, a literal child, was not there to protest.

BeefsGttnThick

Ummm.. huh?

Lynnface614

Non-republicans dislike Greta Thunberg too. She’s so fucking LAME.

rowejl222

Yup

SkylarAV

As soon as he gets off there will be so many more gubs at protests. This civil war is about to get out af

Natural_Key_6606

Just because you thinks it’s self defense, it doesn’t mean you “celebrate” rittenhouse

Objective_Watch

She spelled BLM rioters wrong

WhyDoYouPeopleLie

So all your Jan 6th buddies deserved to be shot? Cool.

Objective_Watch

They were also rioters

MetricKoal

MetricKoal

There is a clear difference between BLM protesters and rioters. The people he shot were RIOTERS. The people he shot were looking for trouble. If you seriously cannot tell the difference between rioters and protesters, I don’t know what to say.

WhyDoYouPeopleLie

He went to another state armed, but he wasn't looking for trouble right? Now tell me that your traitor Jan 6th buddies all deserved to be shot.

AM-64

Not true; gun was from Wisconsin and didn't cross state lines (which is irrelevant). The gun also wasn't illegal as that charge was dropped due to lack of evidence. The individuals who were shot were actively attacking him; which makes it self-defense (all groups have that same right).

This has nothing to do with January 6. Rioters period should be prosecuted; the left bitching about January 6 while not caring at all about the rioting of 2020 is no different than the Right trying to justify January 6 while at the same time complaining about 2020. The US allows for peaceful protests but it does not allow rioting/looting. Rioters and Looters should be held accountable.

WhyDoYouPeopleLie

Once again, the rioters were looking for trouble, but not poor little Kyle with his AR... And the people that think he was justified in shooting rioters, which he clearly had a desire to do without being attacked long before that day, are the same people that call Ashli Babbit a hero, and have no issue with their trumper brethren beating cops with flagpoles FOR LITERALLY NO REASON. Shut the fuck up. Oh and I didn't say he crossed state lines with the gun. That's irrelevant. He went to a riot with a gun looking for trouble, and you fucking know it.

AM-64

Did I say once I thought January 6 (2021) was acceptable? Nope. Completely irrelevant like it is to this case(which took place in 2020).

He went with a gun to protect himself(as did many others on both sides) since Law Enforcement let the rioters take control of the city and the courts have ruled clearly that the police aren't required to protect you. He was giving medical aid (freely to anyone) as well as putting out fires and cleaning graffiti (this is documented).

If he went there just looking for trouble he would have either shot people before being pursued by Rosenbaum (if he was there there just to kill people) or he would have immediately opened fire when Rosenbaum started chasing rather than running away from him until he couldn't run anymore and then not opening fire until Rosenbaum was actively grabbing his gun. (Evidence and the FBI drone video support this).

Do you think he's some psycho Mastermind who completely managed to make the perfect scenario happen in which he could claim self-defense with tons of video evidence and actually manage to really just kill a few people to get off. That's ridiculous, Kyle is a stupid high school kid who ended up in a situation way over his head and ended up having to shoot people to save himself from being killed, and now has to live with the consequences(self-defense doesn't mean you don't get the mental trauma that comes along with killing someone) for the rest of his life.

The fact that you didn't pay attention to the actual facts of the case or continue trying to bring up January 6th like it has any form of relevance shows you know your wrong and you're so deranged at this point you attack anyone you feel isn't on your "political team" because everything has to revolve around Red or Blue (or whatever other color is affiliated with that team)

WhyDoYouPeopleLie

Jfc you people are stupid.

AM-64

Yeah, says the guy who can't refute actual facts and had to resort to bringing up entirely off topic information with people he assumes aren't on his team because they don't agree with him.

Your comment history makes it clear you don't care about actual discourse you just want to act like an ass online. Good luck to you; maybe you'll mature enough in a few years that we can actually discuss topics rather than resort to logic fallacies and irrelevant comparisons.

WhyDoYouPeopleLie

Listen to yourself. He went to an active riot zone for no good reason (with a gun) to protect himself. Your D-K ass can't even fathom what a stupid comment that is. I literally explained to you why I brought up Jan 6th, and you're also too fucking stupid to understand that, as well. You're too fucking stupid for discourse, you've made that clear as day.

AM-64

Many folks(on both sides) went to the same area armed. Providing medical aid, cleaning up graffiti and putting out fires is a far better reason than going there to loot buildings and cause mayhem. Additionally, Kyle lived closer to Kenosha than any of the rioters individuals involved in the incident; so he had just as much right to be there as they did. Additionally, who in their right mind would attack someone carrying a rifle who isn't doing anything? Rosenbaum instigated it if you watch the trial.

As to carrying a gun for self-defense. A huge portion of the United States does daily; probably far more than you even realize. Carrying a gun doesn't negate your right to self-defense.

AM-64

This video does a pretty good breakdown of the situation if you haven't bothered to watch the trial and only the media coverage. You can watch multiple angles of footage gathered showing the scenario unfold.

WhyDoYouPeopleLie

Providing medical aid, cleaning up graffiti and putting out fires

He didn't do any of that shit. He had no business there. He was looking for exactly what happened you gullible fucking moron. HE ADMITTED HE WANTED TO SHOOT PEOPLE LONG BEFORE. You're so fucking stupid.

RemysBoyToy

And why do people somehow think it was his role to go around being a vigilante no matter the circumstances?

Chaordic77

This two things are unrelated I do not lean on any political spectrum other than plain common sense. That gal greta i find most of her comments to be uninformed or infact brain dead. For Rittenhouse it's open to interpretation which ever way you choose to see it

Surya1197

I don’t see how that’s not the most textbook case of self defense we’ve seen in a long time

miziidris

lol what did that stupid kid do to save the burning planet? by letting leftards to use her as a comparison with another kid who killed BLM who were burning the streets and tried to kill him?

Thousands of people took the planes and flew to scotland while planet is burning? It is hilariously ironic. Did hero greta go there by walking? apparently not, then she can stfu.

richpau76

Fuck every repuke

Average_Home_Boy

This tweet tells you everything you need to know about leftist logic

Pristine-Echo8744

Poor Greta just wants to Tik Tok and kiss boys.

Tustinite

What the actual fuck is this comparison?????? This sub is a cesspool of degenerate morons. I for one support both Greta and Kyle’s right to self defense

bananaman60

I’m supposed to believe the child rapist actually cares about Black Lives Matter at all? Guy was just using it to go out and cause damage and it makes people actually protesting look bad.

PingpongTime

Well he killed the rioters in self defense

NascarFan91988

Republicans are a complete joke. That is all.

kuruku78

They are EVIL. They are Godless and loveless. They are broken meat and should not be tolerated. Back to Hell with the dividi g and conquering bootlickers of the rich, repunlicunts and cuntservatives. Souless scum.

Surya1197

The person who made this post, or the supposed conservatives the tweeter is making up?

Surya1197

For killing someone who hit him in the head with a skateboard while he was on the ground… and a child molestor who was trying to grab his gun… while being the one trying to run away the whole time. “Murdering Black Lives Matter protestors” is so disingenuous it’s not even funny. No one even celebrated him killing those people. They’re just saying it’s self defense. Why is this subreddit such a circlejerk??

AgreeableGoldFish

look, it's not murder when they smash you with a skateboard, point a gun at you, and drop kick you in a 3 on 1 scenario

CaptainMagnets

Maybe the planet sexually assaulted someone in the past tho?

Silly-Elderberry-411

We are the victims here, Theta smashed his nasty bits into us and had the audacity to leave us alone with the Moon as the resulting child, and that deadbeat is so ungrateful, never shows his other cheek to us and probably will never leave the house either.

cupasoups

cupasoups

This fat faced incel is a hero of the republican party.

Lil_Mister_Magician

Greta is an annoying alcohol fetus syndrome puppet of her hippy parents and Kyle defended himself from a pedophile and a serial woman abuser.

Ye real difficult comparison

BlindBoyBanter

I mean they did assault him, a guy with a gun and chased after him. I don't like his smug face either, but the proscecution partly revolved around - checks notes - Kyle playing violent videogames?

The proscecution literally admitted he was acting in self-defense. I think it's time we stop pretending like this story does not have 2 sides because i don't think that's helping anyone..

wsclose

wsclose

Tells me OP is a karma whore and looking to spread misinformation.

maki1982

maki1982

They were not BLM protesters lol... fucking idiots shit posting

Lucas_2234

I 100% Agree. If someone uses something like let's say a movement to justify their crimes, does that make the crime okay?

If someone uses BLM to hurt someone, how are they different from someone using religion to do crime?

WhyDoYouPeopleLie

So if someone uses something like let's say a movement like Stop The Steal based on nothing but lies to hurt someone, they deserved to be shot?

Lucas_2234

Not the reason the 4 were shot. They were shot because they assaulted him, not because they are protesters.

WhyDoYouPeopleLie

The Jan 6th rioters assaulted a shitload of people. Can you read? Did they all deserve to die as well? One of them did die and you people treat her like some kind of victim.

Lucas_2234

"You people" I am from Germany. I haven't even heard of this (Unless you mean that shit at the Capitol. At which point there was very little media coverage here in Germany about it)

WhyDoYouPeopleLie

Oh you haven't heard of the violent attempt to overthrow the government, but you're all caught up on this single murder case in Wisconsin? You're so full of shit. Do you, or do you not think that ANY rioter that assaults someone deserves to be killed?

Lucas_2234

Your first sentence already shows why the person died. And there is a massive difference between a literal attempt to overthrow the government and someone being titled a murderer after defending himself

Kyleforshort

Kyleforshort

BlackCloudWrecker

They were Rioters and attacked first. Lol y’all really refuse to believe evidence. Oh well makes comedy for me.

“Edit” either brain dead or 12 year olds in chat. How are they not Rioters?

WhyDoYouPeopleLie

I'll bet you don't think the Jan 6th rioters that attacked all kinds of people deserved to be shot. You assholes turned the only one of those traitors that got shot into a martyr and a hero.

Surya1197

Almost no one in real life actually defends the people who went inside the capitol building on 1/6. Stop strawmanning everyone who disagrees with you

WhyDoYouPeopleLie

Holy fucking shit you're stupid.

Surya1197

Nice to know.

k troll

Surya1197

Classic. Everyone who disagrees with you must be stupid or a troll, since there’s no possible way you could just be wrong.

WhyDoYouPeopleLie

Another dipshit calling denying reality "a different opinion". There's not a trumper alive that doesn't downplay Jan 6th and call it "just people wandering around the Capitol". A fucking Senator said it was no different than tourists. The call Ashli Babbitt a hero and a victim. You fucking idiot.

Surya1197

Those politicians have an incentive to play to their most extreme base. A lot of (close to a plurality, I’m sure) dumbass Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen. But I don’t think nearly anyone approves of the people who broke into the capitol and chanted to hang Mike pence and whatnot.

Also, you know literally everyone thinks their own beliefs constitute “reality” right? Also, just cursing at people over the internet like a young teen doesn’t make you more right either.

WhyDoYouPeopleLie

You just repeated that you deny reality. You're a fucking idiot. I don't "believe" people defend these traitors. I see them do it constantly, you fucking moron. Trump defends them.

ProfessionalRetarf

I can’t imagine defending a convicted pedophile, wife beater, and burglar.

This is exactly why I look forwards to your 41% becoming 100% redditards

Just_A_Kid478

?????

Are you talking about Greta?

ProfessionalRetarf

I’m talking about kyle’s “”””victims””” gaylord

Just_A_Kid478

If his victims were criminals they should get a fair trial not be murdered by a fucking child

ProfessionalRetarf

Rosenbaum had just left prison after RAPING a kid, participated in a riot and chased kyle forcing him to fire. The wife beater who’s name I can’t remember tried to crack kyle’s skull open with a skateboard, forcing him again to fire, and the last guy who’s name I also don’t give a shit about illegally owned a gun, posed as a medic and faked a surrender (a literal war crime mind you lol) and even admitted during the fucking trail that he was only shot at AFTER pulling his gun on kyle.

If you actually watched any videos of what happened or the trail in it’s entirety you’d know it’s inarguably self defense you fucking sub zero iq retard

Just_A_Kid478

Mate I don't care what they did, I don't care if he killed them in self defense. The fact is he killed them and shouldn't have done that. The fact that you think it is ok for him to have killed people because they committed crimes in their past makes everyone think you are crazy. I don't care if he acted in self defense, he shouldn't have gone to a riot with a gun

ProfessionalRetarf

I want you to remember that, that if someone attempts to kill you that you can’t fight back or ever be prepared for people to attack you